Enter Player Details
No of Adults :
No of Juniors :
No of Concessions :
On the next screen you will be asked for your details and you will be required to pay a 20% non-refundable* deposit to secure your round. The remainder 80% will need to be paid when you arrive at the Footgolf course - this will be clearly stated on the invoice you receive after booking. Please note that there is a 25p administration fee to ensure we can continue to operate a seamless and efficient booking system. This fee doesn’t relate to transaction charges incurred for processing payments and remains the same regardless of your payment method.
*Please refer to our booking terms and conditions.
We want you to understand how our booking service works and why we need the details we ask for. Please state that you have read our terms before you continue
I agree to the booking terms and conditions
Footgolf Frenzy and would love to send you email communications regarding offers and the latest news. We'll always treat your personal details with the utmost care and we will never sell them to another company for marketing purposes
Yes please, I'd like to hear from Footgolf Frenzy and
No thanks, I don't want to hear about offers and services