Amazing Footgolf and Golf Offer for August Only!

Special Offer for Footgolf in Essex

Special Footgolf Offer Courses Deal Amazing PriceExclusively and only for the month of August, we are delighted to bring you an offer to play Footgolf and Golf in Essex. If you live in Essex or will be around the area this Summer, then don’t miss out on this special offer!

We at Footgolf Frenzy have teamed up with The Notleys Footgolf and Golf Club in Braintree, Essex to bring you some exclusive discounts on Footgolf and golf prices!

If you have never played Footgolf before or are looking for a welcoming, fun and challenging sporting experience there is no better course to play than the one at The Notleys.  And if you fancy a round of golf for great value, book a round here and you won’t be disappointed. This is a friendly golf course that welcomes new players and all abilities, so if you have never played before and fancy giving the sport a try, book online and head on down to The Notleys. Don’t worry if you don’t have any clubs you can hire these for just £7.50 and with their PGA Pro, David Bugg on hand throughout the summer to offer tips and advice, there is no better time to get out and play! 

This offer is only available if you book online on our website.Book now to avoid disappointment! 

The one-time rates for August are:


The Notleys Footgolf Course The Notleys Golf Club Braintree EssexFootgolf Prices – Save £2 per person!

9 or 18 holes 

  • – Adults £4.00 (usual price £6.00)
  • – Junior (under 16’s) £3.00 (usual price £5.00)

Ball hire is £1.00 per person

Book Footgolf Course The Notleys Footgolf Online

 


Golf Prices – Save £3 per person!

The Notleys Footgolf Course The Notleys Golf Club Braintree Essex

9 holes

  • – Weekdays £9.00 (usual price £12.00)
  • – Weekends before 10am £13.00 (usual price £16.00)
  • – Weekends 10am to 2pm £11.00 (usual price £14.00)
  • – Weekends after 2pm £9.00 (usual price £12.00)

18 holes

  • – Weekdays (Morning) £13.00 (usual price £16.00)
  • – Weekdays (Afternoon) £11.00 (usual price £14.00)
  • – Weekends before 10am £22.00 (usual price £25.00)
  • – Weekends 10am to 2pm £15.00 (usual price £18.00)
  • – Weekends after 2pm £9.00 (usual price £12.00)

Hire clubs for just £7.50 (trolley included).

Book Footgolf Course The Notleys Footgolf Online

 

 


Please note: When you book online you will be subject to a 20% booking fee (deposit) based on your total booking price. The remaining 80% will be paid at the club. This will be clearly displayed on your booking invoice.