Get more people playing Footgolf on your course
Footgolf Frenzy has been established since 2015 and in that time we have built an online audience looking specifically to play Footgolf. Make sure you don’t miss out on these bookers and capitalise on free online marketing.
What we are offering
We are offering those courses who start using our booking system the following for FREE!
- – An updated course page providing additional information about your course that will be amended as and when requested
- – The ability to post guest articles about your course on our website to drive targeted traffic through direct links to your website
- – Monthly social media promotion by us on our Facebook, Twitter and Google+ accounts
- – Advertising of all your events or competitions on our website and pushed out on all our social media channels
- – A free golf booking system if your venue has a golf course
- – Homepage placement throughout the year promoting the benefits of your course
- – Inclusion in our quarterly newsletter to our Footgolfer subscriber database
About our booking system
To take advantange of this offer you need to be using our booking system. Remember, it doesn’t matter if you already use a booking system as our system can work independently or as your complete online booking tool. Our system has been specifically designed for Footgolf courses and can give you control over your bookings both online and manually.
The booking system charges you 20% commission every time you receive a booking. But, YOU ONLY PAY ON RESULTS. There are no upfront costs or ongoing fees associated with using the system.
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below and we will contact you:
If you had any issues submitting this form, please email your details to email@example.com.
Please note that when you work with us, we work with you on a personal basis and you will be able to contact us at anytime with updates, comments etc.
About Footgolf Frenzy
Footgolf Frenzy aims to be the complete resource for Footgolf in the UK & Ireland. We want to raise the profile of the game and it is our vision is to help develop, grow and nurture the sport.
We don’t want any discrimination in the sport. The sport should be promoted to all and encourage participation from males and females, all ages, all abilities etc.
Footgolf Frenzy wants Footgolf to be a sport enjoyed by everyone – from families to groups of friends, from the young to old and for those wanting some fun to those looking to improve their fitness.